Hey Yu!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

From China!
these are some pics of camp and my little "family."

Maria having a TON of fun on the slide at our mini-waterpark. She did NOT want to get up after her nap and even made us promise we wouldn't have to stay too long...but after getting wet, she went crazy and stayed an extra hour after everyone else!

the first night, we did a ball drop in our assembly hall - hands up in the air waiting w/ the music pumping...

down come the balls...

and then there was chaos for a good 20 minutes - balls flying everywhere...esp. at my head. definitely all the dancing and laughing will not soon be forgotten.



and this is us at the Great Wall - Christy (my translator), Maria, Diana, me, & Linda. I met Maria last year and Linda was one of my buddies from my 2nd week there. All 3 girls are from the same orphanage.
giving hugs and kisses all day is not a bad way to spend the day. =) our week's coming to a close and the girls are getting sad already... but hopefully some of the love has been spread in the short time we've had!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home