Hey Yu!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

one of my favorite parts of the day: being greeted each morning with a big hug by 4 cute, smiley 2nd grade girls. it's *almost* enough to turn me into a morning person... almost but not quite. the hours between 1-3am are still the sweetest.

these are some pictures i forgot to upload earlier:

how me and my partyin' friends spent new year's eve... i actually contributed a bit to my team's victory!

from October - the beautiful bride and her Ann Taylor bridesmaids. it was neat wearing false eyelashes for the 1st time.

Halloween at my school - wow, elementary teachers go all out!
























----a dinner i cooked recently for my roommate + her fiance (yup!). chedder corn chowder + halibut something or other. not too shabby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home