Hey Yu!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

beware of the disjointedness in this blog!

i wonder: did the erratic weather yesterday mirror my mood or cause the swings?

---
2 ways to tell that i consider you a good friend:
#1) i've washed dishes at your place
#2) i've fallen asleep on your couch

those, of course, are NOT what i think of our friendship or why we're friends, just the effects of constant sleep deprivation and the expression of one of my gifts (yes, dishwashing is one of my gifts).

---
being home for MLK wkend was good. where else can you get bombarded by unadulterated comments about your weight or single status? unadulterated... BUT where else can you get a caring, warm hand placed on your face at 4am after you've had a coughing fit? my parents love me.

this is NOT a flattering picture of any of us, but i love that it captures one of my family's greatest traditions - going out for TexMex + margaritas. Pappasito's is sooooo yummy! my brother's hair is crazy.

my bro & i are really different, but i love his creative ability to make me laugh. that's him @ Halloween (on the left)- he's dressed as Kim Jong Il!
---
things that stink about getting older:
- dry hands
- slower metabolism
- inability to sleep in
- weird looks when you act dorky/silly

---
i can't *wait* to go snowboarding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home